Thursday 9 July 2015

Bento2015#Jul09~Minions

This will be my last bento sharing post because next week onwards is my kids final term school holidays equals to my long bento break ^_^ Woohoo.... I don't have to wake up so early! Today I'm going to share with you this unfinished Minions =_=" Can you spot the missing part? Sigh.... last two days I injured my left finger. My finger got burned and have a huge blister near the nail. Having difficult time on scissor cutting the nori or any other preparation dishes due to the disposable glove. Makes me slow down..... *cry I won't share the disgusting picture of my finger here and at the moment waiting for the blister to burst *ouch. My cute son asked me to use a needle to poke it! Lol! 

Well, back to my Minions. Did you find it? Answer is Minions hair and Kelvin specs =_=" Minions make from egg yolk mix rice and freehand cut out nori details. Minions eyes make from hard boiled egg.   

Honestly, when I update today's blog only noticed Kelvin spec was missing as well as the hairs! Oh gosh....all I did was quickly took few quick shots and pack them up! Didn't think much due to running out of time! Haha....

Well, I hope you like today's sharing ^_^ Happy Thursday and happy long bento breaks to ME. Yay! 

2 comments:

  1. Still very cute despite the missing parts! :) Love their expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still looks great to me, actually didn't notice the missing parts til you mentioned :) Enjoy your bento break!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!